Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Egg-tastic!

Sorry about the title. I couldn't help myself.

I'm making this yummy egg casserole for dinner tonight. It's a pretty standard recipe, but I still thought I'd share. I kind of made it up last week when my MOPS table had to bring breakfast. This makes a lot, but if you have a lot of egg eaters in your family (like I do), there's not much left over at the end!

Egg Casserole

12 eggs
2 cups shredded cheese (I use colby-jack)
1 package O'Brien style potatoes (from a frozen bag)
sliced mushrooms
4 strips bacon, chopped

Preheat oven to 350*

Spray the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish with Pam. Pour frozen potatoes into pan. In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Add cheese, mushrooms and bacon to eggs and combine. Pour egg mixture over potatoes. Bake at 350* for 1 hour. Enjoy!

No comments: